Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WEDNESDAY MORNING ON OUTQ - MY TOP 10 OF '10

For those of you who are new to No Expiration, every Wednesday morning at 9 am ET, I go on SiriusXM OutQ to talk about music.  Tomorrow morning, I will be discussing my ten favorite albums of 2010.  I'll also post them here in the morning, so in case you can't listen, you'll know what my picks were (feel free to comment and tell me yours!).

There were a lot of great albums this year, and I'll probably post 11 through whatever afterwards, but I don't want to give away the top 10 - although if you've been reading my blog over the past year, you probably have a good idea of what albums I like best. It took me a long time to come up with ten, and I may change my mind tomorrow.  But I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with my #1. What is it?  Tune in (or check the blog in the morning) and find out.

No comments: