Thursday, April 15, 2010

THE RUSH DOC

As I mentioned earlier this year, there is a documentary on Rush coming out. Here's the poster, and here's the blog. The posted two clips with footage from the movie, check it out.

Between this doc and the upcoming tour where Rush will play Moving Pictures from start to finish, 2010 is a cool year to be a Rush fan! What I want to know about the tour is: I heard a rumor that they will be trying out material from their next album. I hope that that is true. Like most Rush fans, I gravitate towards their earlier stuff. That said, I really liked Snakes and Arrows, and from their recent material, I feel that "Far Cry" and "One Little Victory" stands up to anything they've ever done. I've been listening to Snakes and Arrows Live in my car, and they still sound aweome.

No comments: