Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TOMORROW ON OUTQ: MY FAVORITE ALBUMS OF 2009

For those of you who are new to No Expiration, every Wednesday morning at 9 am ET I go on the SIRIUSXM channel OutQ. I am a weekly contributor to The Morning Jolt with Larry Flick. People love lists, and debating over them. So tomorrow, I'll be armed with some of my favorite albums of 2009. I'm sure Larry will bring some of his. Our tastes in the '09 definitely intersect at a few points, like Florence & The Machine and Muse. I think he tweeted asking listeners to request some of their favorites. My favorite album of the year is Bob Dylan's Together Through Life. But I'm sure we'll discuss The Cocktail Slippers' Saint Valentine's Day Massacre, N.A.S.A.'s The Spirit Of Apollo, Care Bears On Fire's Get Over It! and Miranda Lambert's Revolution.

No comments: