Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GENE SIMMONS URINAL CAKES (INSERT JOKE HERE)

I don't even know where to start on this one, but Gene Simmons is promoting the new season of Gene Simmons Family Jewels with talking urinal cakes. Not just urinal cakes. Talking urinal cakes. Well, the man knows how to market. I'm not mad at Gene.

In other Gene news, I heard that he and Paul Stanley were at the WalMart shareholders meeting. I gotta think that they watched AC/DC's success with WalMart closely - it wasn't just that WalMart exclusively had the Black Ice album, they also set up AC/DC "stores" in several locations, selling the band's entire catalog and other merchandise. I know KISS is working on a new album... and I bet Gene would love the idea of a KISS store at Walmart. I do think that AC/DC play better than cross-dressing KISS in middle America, though. But Gene is really pursuasive, it wouldn't surprise me if he got KISS the same deal AC/DC had.

No comments: