Monday, June 9, 2008

AC/DC ALBUM: A WAL-MART EXCLUSIVE




AC/DC's next album is going to be available exclusively at Wal-Mart. It's a good move by the band. The Eagles have done really well with Wal-Mart, and I bet AC/DC will as well. One difference between The Eagles' deal and AC/DC's is that AC/DC is still signed to a major label - Sony - while The Eagles did the deal on their own. 

But what does it say when a major label takes one of the best selling bands of all time, and decides to sell their albums only at Wal-Mart? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Eagles, but u know all their songs are great!!!I used to attend their concerts just to hear this wonderful song “Hotel California”. Especially with this song .They have captivated millions of fans worldwide. And they are also the best-selling American group ever, their tickets are hard to come by and often sky high. Thankfully I found a website where I found cheap ones. Now I will have the chance to attend all concerts with low prices. Here is the link; I thought this will interest you:
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/the-eagles-tickets/