Tuesday, March 4, 2008

VAN HALEN: "UNCHAINED"?

Lots of rumors out there about the Van Halen tour. I don't have to point to them, you can google it. In a nutshell, Ed Van Halen may be off the wagon, possibly prompted by his ex-wife's tell-all autobiography.

When I saw Van Halen last year, I thought the chemistry between Ed and his son, bassist Wolfgang Van Halen, was so sweet. But right now, I bet it's a been a bit uncomfortable.

The band's website says that "According to Eddie Van Halen's physician, he is undergoing a battery of comprehensive medical tests to determine a defined diagnosis and recommended medical procedures."

I hoped that this super-successful tour was a great way to put a final chapter to the Van Halen book. But here's hoping that the rumors aren't true, and whatever is wrong with Ed, get well soon, man.

No comments: