Monday, August 31, 2009

KISS - NEW APP, VEGAS RESIDENCY?

Not to be confused with the body care company, Kiss My Face, KISS Your Face is one of the more useful iPhone apps: it turnes your face into a member of KISS. That's even cooler than the light saber app! Find out more at KISSONLINE.

Meanwhile, a story is circulating that KISS may do a Vegas residency. I don't know why that hasn't happened already. It's a perfect match! I've only been to Vegas twice, both times totally paid for by work - but while I was there, I had a good time with it. If I was in Vegas, I'd love to see a huge KISS show.

Meanwhile, with all of the other KISS news about their new album and limited edition M&M's, I forgot to mention that their former guitarist Ace Frehley also has an album coming out. Anamoly comes out September 15, just a few weeks before KISS release Sonic Boom on October 6 (exclusively through Walmart - I wonder if you can buy Ace's album there also?).

No comments: