Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BOB DYLAN HAS A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT ... NEXT MONTH!

According to Rolling Stone, Bob Dylan's next album is coming out.  Next month! I can't wait: Bob's last three albums, Time Out Of Mind, "Love And Theft" and Modern Times are classics.  Bob is usually thought of as a '60s or '70s artist, but listening to those albums, I'll put him up against anyone from the '90s or '00s.  My favorite release from last year was Bob's Bootleg Series Vol. 8: Tell Tale Signs.  I didn't count it as a new album because it was all out takes (hence, I named Foxboro Hot Tubs' Stop Drop and Roll as my favorite album of 2008) and alternate versions from albums from 1989- the present, and it's better than most greatest hits collections from bands from that same era.  So, I can't wait to hear this record. 

No comments: